BLOGGING CHALLENGE 8

10 favourite things . . .

Instagram:

Instagram is a app on ipods, ipads and iphones. It is a social app to share photos and see what people are up to. You can chat to people by sending comments. On instagram you have to have a account to be able to get on instagram.

Dork Diaries:

Dork Diaries is my favourite book it is a dramatic and funny book. The main character is Nikki Maxwell, she is awkward and wierd at times but other than that she is AWESOME!!! I would rate it 9 and a half out of ten

Surfing:

Surfing is my favourite sport it is a opportunity to really live life. I love the feeling of the water splashing at my face when I rip along the wave. Surfing is like winning a million dollors once you’ve got it you cant get rit of it. you feel free when you are in the ocean.

netball:

Netball is another favourite sport it is more of a active sport because you have to run around the court the whole time trying to defend the opposition team. I Love netball because It helps me with my shooting, my passing and my defence.

Bring it on:

Bring it on is my favourite movie there is about 5 different bring it on movies but they are the BEST!!! They are about cheerleading. My favourite Bring it on is Bring it on in it to win it.

Fiji:

Fiji sheraton villa resort is my favourite holiday. If walked out the back door of our room there would be two desent sized pools. We got a big buffee breakfast with a pool out the front  so when we finished brekkie we went for a swim.

Orange:

Orange is my favourite colour it is a nice bright glowing colour. Orange is the colour of an orange and a manderin which makes a bit of taste in the colour.

Strawberry yoghurt:

strawberry yoghurt is my favourite food it has FAB taste in it to make it delishous. I love the brand Thick and creamy because it makes the yoghurt thick and creamy. YUM!!!!!!!

The Block:

The Block is my favourite T.V show at the moment. I have been really digging the reality shows lately I don’t know what it is about it but I just can’t stop watching them. Eg: The Block, Celebrity Apprentice and Big Brother but that isn’t on at the moment. The Block is a renovating show each week the judges will be judging the rooms giving the couples a score out of 10. The couple with the highest score will win cash and the couple with the lowest score will be named CHUMPS!

Moshi monsters:

Moshi monsters is my favourite computer game. It is a online game where you adopt a monster and gain coins to buy food, clothes and furniture. You can get moshlIngs by playing missions and planting seeds.

One thought on “BLOGGING CHALLENGE 8